A more reliable route to investing success is to build a portfolio that does well whatever economic conditions it encounters. This is by choosing diversified streams of return with different asset classes, which might include stocks, bonds, commodities and real estate.
Low-fee funds for all of these are available on Trading 212, so in this video, we show some of the possibilities.
Here’s the full list of the mentioned instruments:
• Amundi Prime Global DR (Dist) (PRIW) ? https://www.trading212.com/trading-instruments/invest/PRIW.GB
• Lyxor Core MSCI World DR (Acc) (LCWL) ? https://www.trading212.com/trading-instruments/invest/LCWL.GB
• iShares MSCI ACWI (Acc) (SSAC) ? https://www.trading212.com/trading-instruments/invest/SSAC.GB
• iShares Core Global Aggregate Bond (Dist) (AGBP) ? https://www.trading212.com/trading-instruments/invest/AGBP.GB
• Vanguard Global Aggregate Bond (Dist) (VAGP) ? https://www.trading212.com/trading-instruments/invest/VAGP.GB
• Vanguard Global Aggregate Bond (Acc) (VAGS) ? https://www.trading212.com/trading-instruments/invest/VAGS.GB
• L&G All Commodities (Acc) (BCOG) ? https://www.trading212.com/trading-instruments/invest/BCOG.GB
• Invesco Physical Gold (SGLP) ? https://www.trading212.com/trading-instruments/invest/SGLP.GB
Real Estate Funds
• VanEck Global Real Estate (Dist) (TRET) ? https://www.trading212.com/trading-instruments/invest/TRET.GB
• iShares Developed Markets Property Yield (Dist) (DPYG) ? https://www.trading212.com/trading-instruments/invest/DPYG.GB
• iShares Developed Markets Property Yield (Dist) (IWDP) ? https://www.trading212.com/trading-instruments/invest/IWDP.GB
?ur Investing 101 series will cover the fundamentals of investing and will try to bring you the basics to build a solid foundation. Let us know in the comments about future topics you would like to see covered in these videos.
0:00 – Intro
0:37 – Asset types
1:11 – Equity funds
3:11 – Fixed-income funds
4:36 – Commodity funds
6:08 – Real estate funds
Visit us at https://trading212.com
Download our free mobile apps for iOS or Android:
Ramin’s personal YouTube channel: @Pensioncraft
#Stocks #Investing #Investing101 #Trading212 #Trading #equities
As with all investments, your capital is at risk. Investments can rise and fall, and you may get back less than you invested.